Friday 24 February 2012

Bird a Week Challenge

At long last here is my first bird. He was completed in January but just hasn't made it onto the screen until now. Still getting used to all the software etc. I am quite pleased with the photo as I took it with my new iPad which makes dealing with all this much simpler. He is made from embossed copper shim which was stitched together with copper wire before enamelling. He doesn't stand up too well but I am quite pleased with him as a developmental piece. I will upload my next bird very soon so watch this space.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. He's certainly different. The next one I think is more successful and I'll post him soon. Struggling with Flickr on my iPad at the moment as seem to have forgotten password and secret answer!!! W
    I'm trying to sort it out which will stream line everything hopefully.

    ReplyDelete