Monday 28 May 2012

Fox Trauma and Clocks

Was planning a very productive day finishing some clocks I started last week. I opened all The doors and windows and prepared to cook, (me as
well as the enamels). I popped down the garden to get some food for the animals and found a fox standing over my tortoise. I screamed and ran at
Him and he just stood there and then
Ambled off. I could have touched him he was so close. I was quite frightened because he seemed so brazen so I went and got a bucket of water. He was still standing there so I threw it at him and still he stood there. Then I wondered if he was sick so I phoned the RSPCA. They were brilliant and came out to us. Turns out he was very poorly so I felt quite guilty about the water. They think he had been poisoned. Who would do that? I don't like them and try to make them scared to come in the area of garden near my house but I wouldn't want to harm one. Any how, he had to be put to sleep and then I got back to work. Lost a lot of time though (no pun intended) so not finished the clocks. Carry on tomorrow I guess. Had to wash and disinfectant the tortoise as I think the fox peed on him. And people think working from home is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment